“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Liv3ly Pte. Ltd;
“Controller” means the entity that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, in this case LIV3LY:
“Event” means any activity which is registered through our Mobile App and/or Services;
“Event Organisers” means any entity which organises any Event;
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union of 25 May 2018:
“Mobile App” means the Liv3ly mobile application;
“PDPA” means the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore;
“Personal Data” Personal data only includes information relating to natural persons – data subjects – who (i) can be identified or who are identifiable, directly from the information in question or (ii) who can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
“Registered User” means, collectively, business Users and any other Users;“Services” means the services, information and resources provided by the Company to Registered Users through our Mobile App;
“Terms” means the Terms of Service of Liv3ly Pte. Ltd. for its Mobile App;
“User” or “You” means any user of or an individual who accesses the Mobile App or Services; and
“Website” Means the LIV3LY website with the following URL: www.liv3ly.com:
3. Withdraw consent
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is withdrawn by you in accordance with this section. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed below by submitting your request via email to our Data Protection Officer, or any of our representative and/or employee, at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your request via email to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on the provision of our Mobile App, Website and/or Services to you) to process your request and to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to your request, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be able to continue providing our Mobile App and/or Services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
- Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform our Data Protection Officer via email at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect (a) the lawfulness of any collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal data prior to your withdrawal; (b) our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws; or (c) the lawfulness of any collection, use, disclosure or processing of any Data that is not Personal Data at any time.
4. Collection of Data
- If you wish to register with us as a Registered User, you agree to provide us with data about you, which may constitute personal data, in our registration forms for any Event, an account on the Mobile App, and/or with any of our Services.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, we may collect the following data provided by you through the Mobile App, Website and/or Services, which may constitute personal data, including:
- Technical data, which includes the URL from which you came to our Mobile App, Website and/or Services, your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Mobile App, Website and/or Services;
- Identity data, which includes your first and last name, username, e-mail address or similar identifiers;
- Profile data, which includes your username and password, feedback and survey responses, and any other items of information that you provide to us for the purposes of using or participating in our Mobile App and/or Services;
- Transaction data, which includes your contact details, card details and transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for administration and payment;
- Usage data, which includes information about how you use our Mobile App and Services; and
- Marketing and communications data, which include your contact details such as your e-mail address, mobile number and preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and third parties, and your communication preferences.
- Special category Personal Data, specifically Health data, which includes allergies to certain medication and relevant medical conditions is processed if you agree to this by submitting this information in the registration process and by ticking the appropriate box. The lawful base for collection of this Personal Data is consent. Collection of this data is necessary in your vital interests as we need to be aware of any relevant medical condition or allergy when you participate in one of our events. With this data we can provide better medical care for you in the event of an emergency,
- to ensure certain types of exploits are mitigated, we use a cookie called LIV3LYCSRFToken to prevent cross site request forgery requests;
- to allow ease of a user’s navigation experience through our site, the framework used by Liv3ly uses several cookies, namely – PHPSESSID and t_user_type – for the purposes of knowing what options a user may have selected during registration as well as making sure we are able to identify a returning user instead of having the user having to log-in each time a user loads a new page;
- to understand the navigational patterns of visitors to the site. This helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘_ga’ cookie.
- Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some functions and services on the Mobile App or Website and/or Services will not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser
6. Rentention period
- You shall take note that your data may be stored and used pursuant to the PDPA and the GDPR.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- We will cease to retain your Personal Data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
7. Purposes of processing
- We may collect and use any data for any or all of the following purposes in connection with the Mobile App, Website and/or Services (“Purposes”), which in any event shall not extend beyond what is reasonable for us to provide you with our Mobile App, Website and/or Services including, but not limited to:
- to process your registration for the Mobile App, Services and/or an Event;
- to register you as a Registered User;
- to process payment transactions made by you through the Mobile App;
- to contact you in order to respond to your enquiries or requests or to send you information, notices or updates relating to the Mobile App, Services and/or an Event;
- to promote, market or advertise the Mobile App, Services and/or an Event including making marketing calls or sending marketing messages to your email address or Singapore telephone number provided by you through the Mobile App and/or Services;
- to provide customer service and support;
- to customise and personalise your experience on the Mobile App;
- to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, improve and enhance the Mobile App and/or Services;
- to administer and protect our business and Mobile App and/or Services (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance and support, reporting and hosting of data);
- to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorised or fraudulent activities;
- to monitor and analyse user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Mobile App and/or Services;
- to measure consumer interest in the Mobile App, Services and/or an Event;
- to generate and/or track anonymous analytics data, which would not constitute personal data within the meaning of the PDPA although it may be derived from your personal data;
- to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
- to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, rules, court order or other legal compulsion, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental or regulatory authority;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public;
- for any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- for any other purposes related to or in connection with above; and
- to transmit to any unaffiliated third parties including our Third Party Service Providers and agents, or relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes.
- The Purposes listed above may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
8. Disclosure of data
- We will only disclose data to parties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Our Third Party Service Providers including our advisers and consultants, our agents, our advertisers, our vendors, our subcontractors and out payment gateway, credit or debit card companies, banks and other entities processing payment transactions made by you through the Services;
- Third parties that require relevant data in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets or other fundamental corporate change of us;
- Event Organisers that require relevant data in connection with their respective Event(s) made registrable through the Mobile App and/or Website;
- Government or regulatory authorities
- To any other party where such disclosure is required for performing our obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of our Mobile App and/or Services,
- We will only disclose data to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of the Mobile App, Website and/or Services.
- We may, from time to time, collect, use or disclose data as a data intermediary or processor on behalf of an event organiser. In such event, our only obligation is to ensure that, as a data intermediary, we comply with the obligations under the PDPA and the GDPR which are applicable to a data intermediary or processor.
- By using our Mobile App, Website and/or Services, you expressly acknowledge and consent to the disclosure of your personal data to the parties listed in Clause 4.1.
- We maintain safeguards and put in place security measures which we deem to be reasonably appropriate to ensure the security and privacy of data collected by us.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such data or that such data will not be subject to any loss, theft or unauthorised access, collections, use disclosure, alteration or disposal, and we hereby disclaim any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the same.
- It shall be your sole responsibility for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your data and checking your privacy settings regularly to ensure the security and privacy of your data. You should be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
- Data collected by us will be stored on our servers located in Singapore. If we need to transfer data outside Singapore, we will put in place measures such as the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission to provide the required level of protection in such territory outside Singapore.
10. Third Party Links
11. Visiting the Mobile App from outside Singapore
- You also acknowledge that your use or access of the Mobile App may be subject to local laws applicable in such territory outside Singapore from where you are visiting the Mobile App. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that you use and access the Mobile App and/or Website only in compliance with such applicable local laws.
12. Your rights
- You have the right to access your Personal Data. For this purpose, you can ask LIV3LY what Personal Data is registered and what they are used for.
- You have the right to have the Personal Data LIV3LY collects from you corrected, changed or supplemented if these are incorrect or incomplete.
- You have the right to ask who has access to your data. You can ask LIV3LY what Personal Data is registered and who has/has had access to them.
- In certain legal instances, you have the right to have your Personal Data erased.
- In certain legal instances, you have the right to have less Personal Data processed by LIV3LY.
- In certain legal instances, you have the right to request transfer of your Personal Data from LIV3LY to third parties.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by LIV3LY.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
13. Contact details
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on this Policy, our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, at firstname.lastname@example.org.